Google Docs


For the fourth edition of my blog for That's Melbourne, I tried to use a web-based program to format the look of the document. I will admit it was much harder to change the design elements, other than the templates that were provided. I can say that I prefer using iWork Pages to create documents, because I have unlimited control, however it was good (especially as part of a digital media course) to learn some techniques in an online format. Undoubtedly the program I used, Google Docs, will become more and more intuitive and user-friendly as technology continues to evolve, but for now I am satisfied. Please feel free to view my work here, and if you have any knowledge of online design programs, or ways to better utilise Google Docs, leave me a post! Cheers everyone, and I'll see you on your blog! And Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment